We are delighted to extend an invitation to currently enrolled postgraduate students (Masters in Environmental engineering and Water Resources Engineering) to participate in our upcoming summer school program, which will take place in July 2023 for two weeks at the University of Venda, South Africa under the ALL4WASH Project. This program is designed to provide you with a unique opportunity to enhance your academic and personal development.
During the program, you will have the chance to engage with leading experts in the field, participate in practical workshops and projects, and develop your problem-solving and critical thinking skills. Additionally, the program will offer you a chance to meet and network with fellow students and professionals in your field. The theme for this year will revolve around water quality and microbiology.
To apply for the program, please submit to [email protected] and [email protected]
- A letter of motivation stating why you are uniquely suitable, how your participation will make a meaningful contribution to your career, what your expectations is from the summer school and evidence if you are from a vulnerable group.
- Statement of results, CV/résumé, admission letter.
- Any other documents that will support your application.
The application deadline is Wednesday 19th April 2023, and successful applicants will be notified by Thursday 20th April, 2023 to be interviewed.
Transportation (including air ticket), feeding and accommodation will be available for qualified applicants.
We strongly encourage you (especially females) to apply for this program and take advantage of this opportunity to further your development.
Dr Zubeda Ukundimana
KIU ALL4WASH Project
- Project description: ALL4WASH (https://www.all4wash.com/)
- KIU Website: https://kiu.ac.ug/
- Vulnerable group: Vulnerable Groups | United Nations, Goal 10 | Department of Economic and Social Affairs (un.org) (UN SDG 10: vulnerable due to inequalities in income as well as those based on age, sex, disability, race, ethnicity, origin, religion or economic or other status within a country)